Landmine recovered, defused in Samba
Jammu: A land mine was recovered and later defused by the security forces in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said on Wednesday.
On the information of a farmer Balak Ram, the mine was found in his agriculture fields in Beingallar border area in the district last evening by troops of 126 Battalion of BSF, they said.
It was later defused safely, they said, adding a tragedy was averted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees