Landmines recovered in Kupwara district
Srinagar: Police on Friday recovered three
landmines which were found dumped in an empty water tank by
militants at Jammu and Kashmir`s Kupwara district.
"The three rusted mines were found in an empty water tank
at Trich Chek-i-Natnusa village in Kupwara (100 km from here).
The explosives were dumped by militants for using them in
subversive activities," a police spokesman said.
Bomb disposal squad later disposed the landmines safely,
he said, adding that sleuths have started investigations in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike