Landmines recovered in Kupwara district
Srinagar: Police on Friday recovered three
landmines which were found dumped in an empty water tank by
militants at Jammu and Kashmir`s Kupwara district.
"The three rusted mines were found in an empty water tank
at Trich Chek-i-Natnusa village in Kupwara (100 km from here).
The explosives were dumped by militants for using them in
subversive activities," a police spokesman said.
Bomb disposal squad later disposed the landmines safely,
he said, adding that sleuths have started investigations in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman