Lashker-e-Toiba`s shadow outfit owns up Jammu terror strike
New Delhi: A lesser-known militant outfit `Al Shohada Brigade`, believed to be a shadow outfit of Lashker-e -Toiba terror outfit on Friday claimed responsibility for the twin attacks in Jammu region which left three people, including an army man, dead.
A `spokesperson` of the outfit called some news organisations in Srinagar and claimed the responsibility for the attack.
The outfit`s name was first circulated on September 26 last year when it claimed the responsibility for twin attacks on police station in Hira Nagar and an army camp in Sambha of Jammu region in which 12 people, including Lt Col Bikramjeet Singh, were killed.
However, after the militants were killed, it was clearly established by the police that the suicide attackers belonged to banned Lashker-e-Toiba terror group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug