Legalising corruption only achievement of J&K govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Tuesday said legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of the four-year tenure of National Conference led state government.
"Legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of this government," PDP MLA Choudhary Zulfikar said in Rajouri district.
Flaying the government for its alleged failure on all fronts, he said miseries of people have been mounting with every passing day but the ruling coalition is casual towards addressing basic problems.
Developmental activities have come to standstill, he said.
He said that various central sponsored schemes started in hilly areas like Rajouri were halted despite the transfer of funds to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter