Legalising corruption only achievement of J&K govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Tuesday said legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of the four-year tenure of National Conference led state government.
"Legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of this government," PDP MLA Choudhary Zulfikar said in Rajouri district.
Flaying the government for its alleged failure on all fronts, he said miseries of people have been mounting with every passing day but the ruling coalition is casual towards addressing basic problems.
Developmental activities have come to standstill, he said.
He said that various central sponsored schemes started in hilly areas like Rajouri were halted despite the transfer of funds to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron