Legalising corruption only achievement of J&K govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Tuesday said legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of the four-year tenure of National Conference led state government.
"Legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of this government," PDP MLA Choudhary Zulfikar said in Rajouri district.
Flaying the government for its alleged failure on all fronts, he said miseries of people have been mounting with every passing day but the ruling coalition is casual towards addressing basic problems.
Developmental activities have come to standstill, he said.
He said that various central sponsored schemes started in hilly areas like Rajouri were halted despite the transfer of funds to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster