Legalising corruption only achievement of J&K govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Tuesday said legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of the four-year tenure of National Conference led state government.
"Legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of this government," PDP MLA Choudhary Zulfikar said in Rajouri district.
Flaying the government for its alleged failure on all fronts, he said miseries of people have been mounting with every passing day but the ruling coalition is casual towards addressing basic problems.
Developmental activities have come to standstill, he said.
He said that various central sponsored schemes started in hilly areas like Rajouri were halted despite the transfer of funds to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hair-raising video: Pitbull goes wild, attacks people on a busy Chinese street - Must watch
- Apple to open first Apple Store in Taiwan
- Star Trek Beyond movie review: Repackaged with technical finesse
- Delhi: Judge tries to commit suicide `due to molestation charges`
- Yuan posts biggest weekly gain since April ahead of G20 talks