Legalising corruption only achievement of J&K govt: PDP
Jammu: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Tuesday said legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of the four-year tenure of National Conference led state government.
"Legalising corruption was the only noticeable achievement of this government," PDP MLA Choudhary Zulfikar said in Rajouri district.
Flaying the government for its alleged failure on all fronts, he said miseries of people have been mounting with every passing day but the ruling coalition is casual towards addressing basic problems.
Developmental activities have come to standstill, he said.
He said that various central sponsored schemes started in hilly areas like Rajouri were halted despite the transfer of funds to the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Greg Clarke succeeds Greg Dyke as English FA chairman
- Punjab Elementary Teacher Training examination results declared; Check educationrecruitmentboard.com
- This new insulin pill could end painful treatment for diabetes patients
- Lewis Hamilton may take grid demotion at Belgian GP, confirm Mercedes
- Rahul Gandhi defamation case: Congress hits back at RSS, says why didn't Sangh file defamation case against others