LeT killers of Kashmiri society: KPSS
Srinagar: An organisation of Kashmiri
Pandits on Tuesday took strong objection to the LeT asking
minorities in the Jammu and Kashmir to remain vigilant during
US President Barack Obama`s visit next month and said it does
not need the advice of the "killers of Kashmiri society".
"We believe that Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) are the killers of
Kashmiri society and have always killed the innocent people
for their masters across the border," Kashmiri Pandit Sangarsh
Samiti (KPSS) President Sanjay K Tickoo said.
According to some local media reports, the LeT in a
statement had advised Kashmiri Pandits in the Valley to remain
vigilant during the US President`s visit to the country.
He said the KPSS believes that the "so called" advice
given by the LeT to the minorities of the Valley is an
indirect threat from the organisation.
The organisation also described Pakistan-based LeT as an
obstacle to resolution of Kashmir issue.
"We Kashmiris believe in unity against all the foreigners
who are constantly trying to destroy our co-existence,
goodwill, tolerance and love for each other," Tickoo said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials