LeT militant arrested in J&K’s Doda district
Jammu: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
arrested from the forest area of Doda district, police said
On specific information that two militants were
heading towards the hilly areas to meet Pakistani militants of
LeT outfit, police laid a cordon at Gubbar forest in the
district, about 66 kms from Jammu, last evening.
While one of the militants was captured, the other
managed to escape.
The arrested militant has been identified as Mudassar
Nazar of Sarna village while his associate was identified as
Naseer, a surrendered militant.
Mudassar had gone to hand over two SIM cards to LeT
militants identified as Ans and Maaz, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years