LeT militant arrested in J&K’s Doda district
Jammu: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
arrested from the forest area of Doda district, police said
On specific information that two militants were
heading towards the hilly areas to meet Pakistani militants of
LeT outfit, police laid a cordon at Gubbar forest in the
district, about 66 kms from Jammu, last evening.
While one of the militants was captured, the other
managed to escape.
The arrested militant has been identified as Mudassar
Nazar of Sarna village while his associate was identified as
Naseer, a surrendered militant.
Mudassar had gone to hand over two SIM cards to LeT
militants identified as Ans and Maaz, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves