LeT militant killed in Doda encounter
Doda: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
killed in an encounter with police in Dessa area of Doda
district on Saturday.
On a tip off, Special Task Force of police launched an
operation at Kandi Dhar area of Dessa tehsil, 220 kms from
Jammu, in the wee hours.
The militant opened fire on the police. In the
retaliatory action, the LeT militant identified as Noor
Hussain alias Chota Hamza was killed, police said.
Police has recovered a 303 rifle and a Chinese grenade
from the militant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ
- Do not intervene in South China Sea dispute: China tells Japan
- Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli steps down