LeT militant killed in Doda encounter
Doda: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
killed in an encounter with police in Dessa area of Doda
district on Saturday.
On a tip off, Special Task Force of police launched an
operation at Kandi Dhar area of Dessa tehsil, 220 kms from
Jammu, in the wee hours.
The militant opened fire on the police. In the
retaliatory action, the LeT militant identified as Noor
Hussain alias Chota Hamza was killed, police said.
Police has recovered a 303 rifle and a Chinese grenade
from the militant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?