LeT militant killed in Doda encounter
Doda: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
killed in an encounter with police in Dessa area of Doda
district on Saturday.
On a tip off, Special Task Force of police launched an
operation at Kandi Dhar area of Dessa tehsil, 220 kms from
Jammu, in the wee hours.
The militant opened fire on the police. In the
retaliatory action, the LeT militant identified as Noor
Hussain alias Chota Hamza was killed, police said.
Police has recovered a 303 rifle and a Chinese grenade
from the militant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail