LeT militant killed in Doda encounter
Doda: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
killed in an encounter with police in Dessa area of Doda
district on Saturday.
On a tip off, Special Task Force of police launched an
operation at Kandi Dhar area of Dessa tehsil, 220 kms from
Jammu, in the wee hours.
The militant opened fire on the police. In the
retaliatory action, the LeT militant identified as Noor
Hussain alias Chota Hamza was killed, police said.
Police has recovered a 303 rifle and a Chinese grenade
from the militant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery