LeT militant killed in Doda encounter
Doda: A Lashkar-e-Toiba militant was
killed in an encounter with police in Dessa area of Doda
district on Saturday.
On a tip off, Special Task Force of police launched an
operation at Kandi Dhar area of Dessa tehsil, 220 kms from
Jammu, in the wee hours.
The militant opened fire on the police. In the
retaliatory action, the LeT militant identified as Noor
Hussain alias Chota Hamza was killed, police said.
Police has recovered a 303 rifle and a Chinese grenade
from the militant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India