LeT supporter arrested in J&K’s Doda
Jammu: An alleged Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)
supporter was on Tuesday arrested by the security forces in Doda
district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
Acting on intelligence inputs, security forces raided
a hideout and arrested LeT supporter Mohmmad Hanief in Khatosu
village in Thathri belt of Doda district, they said.
Hanief was a close associate of two LeT Pakistani
Commanders Abu Ans and Abu Anz operating in Bhaderwah-Doda
He worked as a courier, guide and supplier for the LeT
ultras and had helped them in escaping during an encounter in
Khatosu last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire