LeT supporter arrested in J&K’s Doda
Jammu: An alleged Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)
supporter was on Tuesday arrested by the security forces in Doda
district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
Acting on intelligence inputs, security forces raided
a hideout and arrested LeT supporter Mohmmad Hanief in Khatosu
village in Thathri belt of Doda district, they said.
Hanief was a close associate of two LeT Pakistani
Commanders Abu Ans and Abu Anz operating in Bhaderwah-Doda
He worked as a courier, guide and supplier for the LeT
ultras and had helped them in escaping during an encounter in
Khatosu last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital