LeT`s OGW network busted in J&K, 10 arrested
Jammu: In a major crackdown against over
ground network of Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), security forces on Wednesday
arrested ten militants sympathisers of a LeT commander in
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The joint operation was launched by Rashtriya Rifles
troops and police against the network of Over Ground Workers
(OGWs) of LeT divisional commander Salman in various areas of
Kishtwar district today, a senior army official of 16 corps
Those arrested were from Kurang, Keshwan, Saranwa and and
Koat areas of the district.
The busting of OGWs network in Kishtwar district is a
major setback for LeT, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'