LeT`s OGW network busted in J&K, 10 arrested
Jammu: In a major crackdown against over
ground network of Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), security forces on Wednesday
arrested ten militants sympathisers of a LeT commander in
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The joint operation was launched by Rashtriya Rifles
troops and police against the network of Over Ground Workers
(OGWs) of LeT divisional commander Salman in various areas of
Kishtwar district today, a senior army official of 16 corps
Those arrested were from Kurang, Keshwan, Saranwa and and
Koat areas of the district.
The busting of OGWs network in Kishtwar district is a
major setback for LeT, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok