LeT`s OGW network busted in J&K, 10 arrested
Jammu: In a major crackdown against over
ground network of Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), security forces on Wednesday
arrested ten militants sympathisers of a LeT commander in
Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The joint operation was launched by Rashtriya Rifles
troops and police against the network of Over Ground Workers
(OGWs) of LeT divisional commander Salman in various areas of
Kishtwar district today, a senior army official of 16 corps
Those arrested were from Kurang, Keshwan, Saranwa and and
Koat areas of the district.
The busting of OGWs network in Kishtwar district is a
major setback for LeT, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!