Look-out notice issued for murder accused in J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police on Tuesday issued a look-out notice for a home guard volunteer wanted in connection with the killing of a girl in Kupwara district.
Fayaz Ahmad Shah (29) is wanted by police in connection with the killing of a girl in his Sever Malgund village of Lolab on February 16, police said.
Superintendent of Police, Kupwara, has issued the look-out notice for the absconding Shah, they said.
The girl, Ameera, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on February 16 and during investigation her death turned out to be a case of murder.
Police has arrested five persons, including father and brother of the deceased so far, police said, adding that any person giving information leading to the arrest of Shah will be suitably rewarded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'