Look-out notice issued for murder accused in J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police on Tuesday issued a look-out notice for a home guard volunteer wanted in connection with the killing of a girl in Kupwara district.
Fayaz Ahmad Shah (29) is wanted by police in connection with the killing of a girl in his Sever Malgund village of Lolab on February 16, police said.
Superintendent of Police, Kupwara, has issued the look-out notice for the absconding Shah, they said.
The girl, Ameera, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on February 16 and during investigation her death turned out to be a case of murder.
Police has arrested five persons, including father and brother of the deceased so far, police said, adding that any person giving information leading to the arrest of Shah will be suitably rewarded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke