Look-out notice issued for murder accused in J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police on Tuesday issued a look-out notice for a home guard volunteer wanted in connection with the killing of a girl in Kupwara district.
Fayaz Ahmad Shah (29) is wanted by police in connection with the killing of a girl in his Sever Malgund village of Lolab on February 16, police said.
Superintendent of Police, Kupwara, has issued the look-out notice for the absconding Shah, they said.
The girl, Ameera, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on February 16 and during investigation her death turned out to be a case of murder.
Police has arrested five persons, including father and brother of the deceased so far, police said, adding that any person giving information leading to the arrest of Shah will be suitably rewarded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog