Look-out notice issued for murder accused in J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police on Tuesday issued a look-out notice for a home guard volunteer wanted in connection with the killing of a girl in Kupwara district.
Fayaz Ahmad Shah (29) is wanted by police in connection with the killing of a girl in his Sever Malgund village of Lolab on February 16, police said.
Superintendent of Police, Kupwara, has issued the look-out notice for the absconding Shah, they said.
The girl, Ameera, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on February 16 and during investigation her death turned out to be a case of murder.
Police has arrested five persons, including father and brother of the deceased so far, police said, adding that any person giving information leading to the arrest of Shah will be suitably rewarded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town