Look-out notice issued for murder accused in J&K
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir police on Tuesday issued a look-out notice for a home guard volunteer wanted in connection with the killing of a girl in Kupwara district.
Fayaz Ahmad Shah (29) is wanted by police in connection with the killing of a girl in his Sever Malgund village of Lolab on February 16, police said.
Superintendent of Police, Kupwara, has issued the look-out notice for the absconding Shah, they said.
The girl, Ameera, was found dead under mysterious circumstances on February 16 and during investigation her death turned out to be a case of murder.
Police has arrested five persons, including father and brother of the deceased so far, police said, adding that any person giving information leading to the arrest of Shah will be suitably rewarded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news