Low-intensity quake strikes Doda, Bhaderwah
Bhaderwah: A low-intensity earthquake on Thursday jolted Doda and Bhaderwah belts of Jammu and Kashmir.
The quake, measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale, hit the areas around 5.40 AM today, MeT officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was 40 kms south-west of Bhaderwah area.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, the officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 49 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened