Low-intensity quake strikes Doda, Bhaderwah
Bhaderwah: A low-intensity earthquake on Thursday jolted Doda and Bhaderwah belts of Jammu and Kashmir.
The quake, measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale, hit the areas around 5.40 AM today, MeT officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was 40 kms south-west of Bhaderwah area.
No immediate report of any casualty or injury was reported from anywhere, the officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have felt 49 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling
- Mathura violence: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested