Maintain strict vigil during New Year celebration: IGP
Jammu: A top official of Jammu and Kashmir Police on Friday asked the personnel to maintain high level of vigilance during New Year celebrations in the city.
Reviewing the security situation here, Inspector General of Police (IGP), Jammu Zone, Dilbagh Singh said police should maintain tight vigil so that the new year celebrations pass off peacefully.
He also directed that special alert should be maintained alongwith the border in liaison with other security forces.
The police officials were also asked to guard against the "anti-social and anti-national" elements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested