Man injured in militant attack succumbs to injuries in J&K
Srinagar: A man, injured in a militant attack last week outside a police station in Budgam district of Kashmir, has died at a hospital here, police said on Monday.
Shopkeeper Ghulam Mohammad Dar, who had received bullet wounds when militants opened fire on a police party on December 2, died at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences yesterday, police said.
SHO Sub Inspector Shabir Ahmad was also killed in the attack, while two other policemen -- constable Mohammad Shafi and SPO Firdous Ahmad - were injured.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?