Man injured in militant attack succumbs to injuries in J&K
Srinagar: A man, injured in a militant attack last week outside a police station in Budgam district of Kashmir, has died at a hospital here, police said on Monday.
Shopkeeper Ghulam Mohammad Dar, who had received bullet wounds when militants opened fire on a police party on December 2, died at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences yesterday, police said.
SHO Sub Inspector Shabir Ahmad was also killed in the attack, while two other policemen -- constable Mohammad Shafi and SPO Firdous Ahmad - were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch