Man injured in militant attack succumbs to injuries in J&K
Srinagar: A man, injured in a militant attack last week outside a police station in Budgam district of Kashmir, has died at a hospital here, police said on Monday.
Shopkeeper Ghulam Mohammad Dar, who had received bullet wounds when militants opened fire on a police party on December 2, died at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences yesterday, police said.
SHO Sub Inspector Shabir Ahmad was also killed in the attack, while two other policemen -- constable Mohammad Shafi and SPO Firdous Ahmad - were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan