Man killed in mishap at tunnel site
Srinagar: A construction worker died after being hit by a loose stone at a tunnel project site in north Kashmir`s Bandipora district, police said today.
Sulakh Singh, who hailed from Punjab and was working with the Hindustan Construction Company, was seriously injured after being hit by a `shooting` stone at the tunnel works in Gurez area of Bandipora, yesterday.
The victim was rushed to the hospital after the accident, but succumbed to his injuries on his way, police said adding that a case has been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state