Man killed in mishap at tunnel site
Srinagar: A construction worker died after being hit by a loose stone at a tunnel project site in north Kashmir`s Bandipora district, police said today.
Sulakh Singh, who hailed from Punjab and was working with the Hindustan Construction Company, was seriously injured after being hit by a `shooting` stone at the tunnel works in Gurez area of Bandipora, yesterday.
The victim was rushed to the hospital after the accident, but succumbed to his injuries on his way, police said adding that a case has been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!