Man killed in mishap at tunnel site
Srinagar: A construction worker died after being hit by a loose stone at a tunnel project site in north Kashmir`s Bandipora district, police said today.
Sulakh Singh, who hailed from Punjab and was working with the Hindustan Construction Company, was seriously injured after being hit by a `shooting` stone at the tunnel works in Gurez area of Bandipora, yesterday.
The victim was rushed to the hospital after the accident, but succumbed to his injuries on his way, police said adding that a case has been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi