Mild quake rocks Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale rocked the Kashmir Valley o Tuesday, officials said.
The earthquake was felt at 7.34 AM, they added. However, there was no immediate report of any loss of life or property, they said.
The epicentre of the quake was found to be 116 kilometres north east of Srinagar, near the Line of Control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore