Mild quake rocks Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale rocked the Kashmir Valley o Tuesday, officials said.
The earthquake was felt at 7.34 AM, they added. However, there was no immediate report of any loss of life or property, they said.
The epicentre of the quake was found to be 116 kilometres north east of Srinagar, near the Line of Control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'