Militant hideout busted in J&K
Jammu: The Army Tuesday busted a militant hideout and recovered large cache of arms and explosives in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Acting on specific intelligence inputs, a joint team of Rashtriya Rifles and state police launched a search operation in Khandi belt in Mahore area last evening, PRO Defence S N Acharya said.
The weapons recovered included two Type 56 Rifles, 136 magazines and bullets, five UBGL (Under Barrel Grenade Launchers) grenades, five hand grenades, seven detonators and other explosives, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog