Militant supporter held in J&K’s Kishtwar district
Jammu: An alleged militant supporter, working for Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) outfit, was arrested from Banjwan area of Kishtwar district, a police spokesman said here Tuesday.
On a tip off, Abdul Latif Bhat alias Hafiz Latif was arrested from Banjwan area, about 240 kms from here, in Kishtwar district yesterday, he said.
A mobile phone and three sim cards have been recovered from Bhat`s possession, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon