Militant supporter held in J&K’s Kishtwar district
Jammu: An alleged militant supporter, working for Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) outfit, was arrested from Banjwan area of Kishtwar district, a police spokesman said here Tuesday.
On a tip off, Abdul Latif Bhat alias Hafiz Latif was arrested from Banjwan area, about 240 kms from here, in Kishtwar district yesterday, he said.
A mobile phone and three sim cards have been recovered from Bhat`s possession, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside