Militant supporter held in J&K’s Kishtwar district
Jammu: An alleged militant supporter, working for Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) outfit, was arrested from Banjwan area of Kishtwar district, a police spokesman said here Tuesday.
On a tip off, Abdul Latif Bhat alias Hafiz Latif was arrested from Banjwan area, about 240 kms from here, in Kishtwar district yesterday, he said.
A mobile phone and three sim cards have been recovered from Bhat`s possession, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Indies vs India 2016: I'm not too worried about my form, says Cheteshwar Pujara
- Maruti to transport vehicles on water!
- Five key moments at the Democratic convention Arrived
- PoK continues to remains tense over rigged election; locals burn Pakistani flag in Neelam Valley
- Rio Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt eyes 'triple triple' after fitness scare