Militant supporter held in J&K’s Kishtwar district
Jammu: An alleged militant supporter, working for Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) outfit, was arrested from Banjwan area of Kishtwar district, a police spokesman said here Tuesday.
On a tip off, Abdul Latif Bhat alias Hafiz Latif was arrested from Banjwan area, about 240 kms from here, in Kishtwar district yesterday, he said.
A mobile phone and three sim cards have been recovered from Bhat`s possession, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi