Militants bid to blow up govt office in J&K failed
Srinagar: Militants have made a bid to blow up a government office in south Kashmir Pulwama district but they failed to cause any major damage, officials said on Thursday.
"During the intervening night, unidentified militants triggered an IED in the compound of Animal Husbandry Office at Tahab in Pulwama," the officials said.
They said the blast caused partial damage to a shed, window panes of Animal Husbandry Office and some nearby shops.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'