Militants bid to blow up govt office in J&K failed
Srinagar: Militants have made a bid to blow up a government office in south Kashmir Pulwama district but they failed to cause any major damage, officials said on Thursday.
"During the intervening night, unidentified militants triggered an IED in the compound of Animal Husbandry Office at Tahab in Pulwama," the officials said.
They said the blast caused partial damage to a shed, window panes of Animal Husbandry Office and some nearby shops.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?