Militants bid to blow up govt office in J&K failed
Srinagar: Militants have made a bid to blow up a government office in south Kashmir Pulwama district but they failed to cause any major damage, officials said on Thursday.
"During the intervening night, unidentified militants triggered an IED in the compound of Animal Husbandry Office at Tahab in Pulwama," the officials said.
They said the blast caused partial damage to a shed, window panes of Animal Husbandry Office and some nearby shops.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?