Militants bid to blow up govt office in J&K failed
Srinagar: Militants have made a bid to blow up a government office in south Kashmir Pulwama district but they failed to cause any major damage, officials said on Thursday.
"During the intervening night, unidentified militants triggered an IED in the compound of Animal Husbandry Office at Tahab in Pulwama," the officials said.
They said the blast caused partial damage to a shed, window panes of Animal Husbandry Office and some nearby shops.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it