Militants open fire at police vehicle, 2 cops injured
Srinagar: Two policemen were on Monday critically injured when suspected militants opened fire at a vehicle outside a court in Pulwama district of Kashmir.
According to the police, suspected militants opened fire at a police vehicle parked outside a court in Pulwama town, 35 kms from here, injuring two policemen.
They were rushed to a hospital where their condition is stated to be "critical".
The area has been cordoned off and a hunt has been launched to nab the militants responsible for the incident.
However, no militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31