Militants open fire at police vehicle, two cops injured in J&K
Srinagar: Two policemen were on Tuesday critically injured when suspected militants opened fire at a vehicle outside a court in Pulwama district of Kashmir.
According to the police, suspected militants opened fire at a police vehicle parked outside a court in Pulwama town, 35 kms from here, injuring two policemen.
They were rushed to a hospital where their condition is stated to be "critical".
The area has been cordoned off and a hunt has been launched to nab the militants responsible for the incident.
However, no militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming