Militants open fire at police vehicle, two cops injured in J&K
Srinagar: Two policemen were on Tuesday critically injured when suspected militants opened fire at a vehicle outside a court in Pulwama district of Kashmir.
According to the police, suspected militants opened fire at a police vehicle parked outside a court in Pulwama town, 35 kms from here, injuring two policemen.
They were rushed to a hospital where their condition is stated to be "critical".
The area has been cordoned off and a hunt has been launched to nab the militants responsible for the incident.
However, no militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray favours 'Sharia-type' law to tackle rape
- Parsi population dips by 18 per cent between 2001-2011
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg
- Viral video: Indian girl pranks mother by saying she's lesbian, see what happens next – Must Watch
- President Pranab Mukherjee has been guardian, mentor to me: PM Modi