Militants open fire at police vehicle, two cops injured in J&K
Srinagar: Two policemen were on Tuesday critically injured when suspected militants opened fire at a vehicle outside a court in Pulwama district of Kashmir.
According to the police, suspected militants opened fire at a police vehicle parked outside a court in Pulwama town, 35 kms from here, injuring two policemen.
They were rushed to a hospital where their condition is stated to be "critical".
The area has been cordoned off and a hunt has been launched to nab the militants responsible for the incident.
However, no militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan