Militants trigger IED in north Kashmir
Srinagar: Militants triggered an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Sopore town of Baramulla district of north Kashmir, damaging a police vehicle, police said on Friday.
The ultras triggered an IED explosion last night at Ashpir in Sopore town, 55 kms from here, resulting in damage to a police vehicle, the spokesman said.
No one was injured in the blast, the spokesman said adding, a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port