Militants trigger IED in north Kashmir
Srinagar: Militants triggered an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Sopore town of Baramulla district of north Kashmir, damaging a police vehicle, police said on Friday.
The ultras triggered an IED explosion last night at Ashpir in Sopore town, 55 kms from here, resulting in damage to a police vehicle, the spokesman said.
No one was injured in the blast, the spokesman said adding, a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'