Militants trigger IED in north Kashmir
Srinagar: Militants triggered an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Sopore town of Baramulla district of north Kashmir, damaging a police vehicle, police said on Friday.
The ultras triggered an IED explosion last night at Ashpir in Sopore town, 55 kms from here, resulting in damage to a police vehicle, the spokesman said.
No one was injured in the blast, the spokesman said adding, a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi