Militants trigger IED in north Kashmir
Srinagar: Militants triggered an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Sopore town of Baramulla district of north Kashmir, damaging a police vehicle, police said on Friday.
The ultras triggered an IED explosion last night at Ashpir in Sopore town, 55 kms from here, resulting in damage to a police vehicle, the spokesman said.
No one was injured in the blast, the spokesman said adding, a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab