Mine blasts rock Indo-Pak border in J&K
Jammu: Two mine blasts have rocked Indo-Pak border in Hiranagar and Akhnoor sub-sectors in Jammu and Kathua districts, police said.
A powerful anti-tank mine exploded in Bobiyan-Londi forward area on International Border (IB) of Kathua district early today, they said.
The blast was so powerful that it broke some window panes of the houses in the village near the border, they said.
However, no one was injured or killed in the incident.
Another mine exploded when a cow stepped over it near Bardal forward area on Line of Control (LoC) in Akhnoor sub-sector last evening.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video