Mine blasts rock Indo-Pak border in J&K
Jammu: Two mine blasts have rocked Indo-Pak border in Hiranagar and Akhnoor sub-sectors in Jammu and Kathua districts, police said.
A powerful anti-tank mine exploded in Bobiyan-Londi forward area on International Border (IB) of Kathua district early today, they said.
The blast was so powerful that it broke some window panes of the houses in the village near the border, they said.
However, no one was injured or killed in the incident.
Another mine exploded when a cow stepped over it near Bardal forward area on Line of Control (LoC) in Akhnoor sub-sector last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday