Minor among three killed, 5 injured in separate mishaps in Jammu
Jammu: Three persons, including a minor, were killed, and five persons were injured in separate mishaps, police said on Wednesday.
One unidentified middle-aged woman was crushed to death by a passenger bus at Satwari Chowk in the city this morning, police officials said, adding her body has been shifted to the GMC hospital.
In a separate incident, Rajan, a minor from Class I was killed by a speeding Army vehicle in Chowki Chora area of the district early today, they said, adding that his body has been handed over to the family after post-mortem.
In a vehicle collision near Miran Sahib in R S Pura border tehsil of the district, five persons including four women teachers were injured this morning, officials said, adding they have been hospitalised.
In another mishap, Amun Kumar from West Bengal fell off from the running Shalimar Express train near the city railway station last night resulting in his death, they said, adding that his body has been sent to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’