Minor among three killed, 5 injured in separate mishaps in Jammu
Jammu: Three persons, including a minor, were killed, and five persons were injured in separate mishaps, police said on Wednesday.
One unidentified middle-aged woman was crushed to death by a passenger bus at Satwari Chowk in the city this morning, police officials said, adding her body has been shifted to the GMC hospital.
In a separate incident, Rajan, a minor from Class I was killed by a speeding Army vehicle in Chowki Chora area of the district early today, they said, adding that his body has been handed over to the family after post-mortem.
In a vehicle collision near Miran Sahib in R S Pura border tehsil of the district, five persons including four women teachers were injured this morning, officials said, adding they have been hospitalised.
In another mishap, Amun Kumar from West Bengal fell off from the running Shalimar Express train near the city railway station last night resulting in his death, they said, adding that his body has been sent to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal