Minor among three killed, 5 injured in separate mishaps in Jammu
Jammu: Three persons, including a minor, were killed, and five persons were injured in separate mishaps, police said on Wednesday.
One unidentified middle-aged woman was crushed to death by a passenger bus at Satwari Chowk in the city this morning, police officials said, adding her body has been shifted to the GMC hospital.
In a separate incident, Rajan, a minor from Class I was killed by a speeding Army vehicle in Chowki Chora area of the district early today, they said, adding that his body has been handed over to the family after post-mortem.
In a vehicle collision near Miran Sahib in R S Pura border tehsil of the district, five persons including four women teachers were injured this morning, officials said, adding they have been hospitalised.
In another mishap, Amun Kumar from West Bengal fell off from the running Shalimar Express train near the city railway station last night resulting in his death, they said, adding that his body has been sent to a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why