Minor quake in J&K, no loss
Bhaderwah :A low intensity earthquake on Saturday shook Doda and Bhaderwah belts of Jammu and Kashmir.
The quake, measuring 3.2 on the Richter scale, struck around 4:39 pm, Met officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was 14 kms northeast of Bhaderwah area.
There was no immediate report of any casualty or injury from anywhere, the officials said.
Since May this year, Bhaderwah and its adjoining areas have witnessed 51 tremors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United
- Zika not a reason to cancel Rio Olympics, says US health official
- Mamata Banerjee sworn-in as West Bengal CM: As it happened