Missing Russian tourist rescued from Gulmarg
Srinagar: A Russian tourist, who went missing
while skiing in the higher reaches of Gulmarg, has been
rescued from the mountains in the North Kashmir.
Natalie Gregorova, who was reported missing yesterday
after she did not return to her hotel in Gulmarg, was located
in the upper reaches of Afarwat by a rescue team late last
night, officials said on Friday.
The Russsian woman was located by a joint
search-cum-rescue operation launched by police, Tourism
Department and Cable Car Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US