Missing Russian tourist rescued from Gulmarg
Srinagar: A Russian tourist, who went missing
while skiing in the higher reaches of Gulmarg, has been
rescued from the mountains in the North Kashmir.
Natalie Gregorova, who was reported missing yesterday
after she did not return to her hotel in Gulmarg, was located
in the upper reaches of Afarwat by a rescue team late last
night, officials said on Friday.
The Russsian woman was located by a joint
search-cum-rescue operation launched by police, Tourism
Department and Cable Car Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China all set to embark on 1st quantum communication satellite
- Newly-weds Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover open to share the silver screen!
- Adorable! When 'Sarbjit' Randeep Hooda met 'real/reel' sister Dalbir Kaur! – See pic
- Tweeting often causes eating disorder
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!