Missing Russian tourist rescued from Gulmarg
Srinagar: A Russian tourist, who went missing
while skiing in the higher reaches of Gulmarg, has been
rescued from the mountains in the North Kashmir.
Natalie Gregorova, who was reported missing yesterday
after she did not return to her hotel in Gulmarg, was located
in the upper reaches of Afarwat by a rescue team late last
night, officials said on Friday.
The Russsian woman was located by a joint
search-cum-rescue operation launched by police, Tourism
Department and Cable Car Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?