Moderate intensity earthquake in Ladakh
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale shook Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.
"An earthquake of magnitude 4.6 occurred today at 3.13 PM. The epicentre was located at Southern Xinjian in China," an official of the disaster management cell said.
Another earthquake of 4.6 magnitude had occurred at 7.45 PM yesterday with the epicentre near the Line of Actual Control, 187 kilometres north of Leh.
No damage has been reported in the two quakes so far, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane