Moderate intensity quake hits Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake
rocked Kashmir valley early Thursday but there were no reports of
any damage due to the tremor, a top official said here.
"An earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter Scale occurred
at 5.22 am this morning," Coordinator Natural Disaster
Management Cell Aamir Ali told agecy.
Ali said the epicenter of the earthquake was Hindukush
region in Afghanistan.
So far, there are no reports of damage caused by the
tremor, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof