Moderate intensity quake in Kashmir Valley
Srinagar: A moderate intensity earthquake rocked the Kashmir Valley Saturday morning, disaster management officials said. No damage to life or property has been reported so far.
"The magnitude of the earthquake was 4.7 on the Richter Scale. It occurred at 5.02 am on Saturday morning," Aamir Ali, in-charge of the provincial disaster management cell, told a news agency.
"The epicentre of the quake was in the Hindukush mountain range of Afghanistan. The coordinates were 36.4 degrees north and 71.4 degrees east."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan