Moderate quake strikes Doda-Bhaderwah belt, triggers panic
Bhaderwah: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter Scale on Saturday jolted Doda district, particularly Bhaderwah mountainous valley triggering panic among the people.
The quake hit the area around 5.34 AM today, a senior MeT official said.
There was no loss of life or damage to property reported from anywhere, they added.
The epicentre of earthquake was 12 kms south-east of Bhaderwah in Thathri belt of Doda district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city