Moderate quake strikes Doda-Bhaderwah belt, triggers panic
Bhaderwah: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter Scale on Saturday jolted Doda district, particularly Bhaderwah mountainous valley triggering panic among the people.
The quake hit the area around 5.34 AM today, a senior MeT official said.
There was no loss of life or damage to property reported from anywhere, they added.
The epicentre of earthquake was 12 kms south-east of Bhaderwah in Thathri belt of Doda district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate