Modi to address public rally in Jammu on December 1
Jammu: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Jammu, the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, on December 1.
The Jammu and Kashmir unit of the BJP has geared up to ensure maximum participation in the rally at M A M Stadium, state party president Jugal Kishore Sharma said today.
Sharma, Leader of the Legislative Party Ashok Khajuria and State General Secretary (organisation) Ashok Koul today held a meeting with Jammu district leaders this evening to seek suggestions and issue directions to party activists in order to make the event historic.
Sharma, while addressing the meeting, said on December 1 Modi will be in city of temples to speak on the issues and problems confronting the state as well as the nation and make public his stand on them. He appealed to party activists to reach every nook and corner of the state to brief the people about the rally.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents