Modi to address public rally in Jammu on December 1
Jammu: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Jammu, the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, on December 1.
The Jammu and Kashmir unit of the BJP has geared up to ensure maximum participation in the rally at M A M Stadium, state party president Jugal Kishore Sharma said today.
Sharma, Leader of the Legislative Party Ashok Khajuria and State General Secretary (organisation) Ashok Koul today held a meeting with Jammu district leaders this evening to seek suggestions and issue directions to party activists in order to make the event historic.
Sharma, while addressing the meeting, said on December 1 Modi will be in city of temples to speak on the issues and problems confronting the state as well as the nation and make public his stand on them. He appealed to party activists to reach every nook and corner of the state to brief the people about the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested