Modi to address public rally in Jammu on December 1
Jammu: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Jammu, the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, on December 1.
The Jammu and Kashmir unit of the BJP has geared up to ensure maximum participation in the rally at M A M Stadium, state party president Jugal Kishore Sharma said today.
Sharma, Leader of the Legislative Party Ashok Khajuria and State General Secretary (organisation) Ashok Koul today held a meeting with Jammu district leaders this evening to seek suggestions and issue directions to party activists in order to make the event historic.
Sharma, while addressing the meeting, said on December 1 Modi will be in city of temples to speak on the issues and problems confronting the state as well as the nation and make public his stand on them. He appealed to party activists to reach every nook and corner of the state to brief the people about the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof