Modi to pay obeisance at Vaishnodevi on Mar 26, address rally
Jammu: BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will pay obeisance at cave shrine of Vaishnodevi and address a public rally at Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on March 26, a party official here said.
"Modi will address a public rally at Hiranagar in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir at 9 a.m. On Wednesday," State BJP General Secretary Bali Bhagat told reporters.
Bhagat said that Modi will start his "272 plus mission" from the holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah