Mosque partially damaged in fire in J&K
Srinagar: A mosque was partially damaged in a fire in Pampore township of south Kashmir?s Pulwama district, police said Monday.
Fire broke out in the Masjid Wahab Sahab, Khrew, last night, resulting in partial damage to the mosque, a police spokesman said here.
Police has registered a case and started investigations to ascertain the cause of the fire, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand