Mosque partially damaged in fire in J&K
Srinagar: A mosque was partially damaged in a fire in Pampore township of south Kashmir?s Pulwama district, police said Monday.
Fire broke out in the Masjid Wahab Sahab, Khrew, last night, resulting in partial damage to the mosque, a police spokesman said here.
Police has registered a case and started investigations to ascertain the cause of the fire, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September