‘Move without security before revoking AFSPA’
Jammu: The VHP on Sunday said Jammu and Kashmir
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and other politicians who are
advocating for revocation of AFSPA from the state should first
taste the waters by moving around without security escorts in
the proposed areas.
"We want Chief Minister (Omar), ministers, politicians
and bureaucrats to move freely without cavalcades of armed
security escorts in those proposed areas where they want to
revoke AFSPA," JK VHP state president Rama Kant Dubey said.
On one side they are enjoying security cavalcades of
armed men, on the other they are proposing revocation of AFSPA
which provides safety and security to common man, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam