Mughal road to remain close for another 15 days
Srinagar: The Mughal Road, connecting
Kashmir with Jammu, which was closed on June 27 for two weeks
due to rock slides and blasting carried out for construction
purposes, will continue to remain close for another 15 days,
officials said here on Monday.
"The Mughal road will continue to remain close for
civilian traffic another 15 days in order to carry out
blasting of rocks and related construction works," an official
Only light motor vehicles will be allowed on the 83-km
road, connecting Shopian in Kashmir with Jammu in Poonch, he
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai