Najma Heptulla meets Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Union Minority Affairs minister Najma Heptulla today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and discussed issues pertaining to central schemes relating to welfare of minorities.
"During the meeting here, the main focus of discussion remained on centrally-sponsored multi-sectoral development programme and the scholarship programme for minorities in the state," an official spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH