Najma Heptulla meets Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Union Minority Affairs minister Najma Heptulla today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and discussed issues pertaining to central schemes relating to welfare of minorities.
"During the meeting here, the main focus of discussion remained on centrally-sponsored multi-sectoral development programme and the scholarship programme for minorities in the state," an official spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar