Najma Heptulla meets Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Union Minority Affairs minister Najma Heptulla today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and discussed issues pertaining to central schemes relating to welfare of minorities.
"During the meeting here, the main focus of discussion remained on centrally-sponsored multi-sectoral development programme and the scholarship programme for minorities in the state," an official spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back