Najma Heptulla meets Omar Abdullah
Srinagar: Union Minority Affairs minister Najma Heptulla today met Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and discussed issues pertaining to central schemes relating to welfare of minorities.
"During the meeting here, the main focus of discussion remained on centrally-sponsored multi-sectoral development programme and the scholarship programme for minorities in the state," an official spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog