- Modi ends public rally ends amidst chants of 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'.
- 'Digital India', 'Skill India' campaign should start from Kashmir.
- Send a strong message from Kishtwar to the entire state that the future of the state will not be dependent on anyone.
- If those affected by floods want to rebuild there lives, then don't let the money go into the wrong hands.
- The recent devastation caused here by the floods were like an opportunity for loot the state government.
- There are over 12 lakh refugees. It is my responsibility to solve the problem of refugees here and request people to not spread lies that their problems will not be solved.
- Elect a BJP government here. I will fulfil the dream that Vajpayee had for Jammu and Kashmir.
- Tourism is the fastest growing industry in the world but is on the decline here. I want the entire world to once again to visit Jammu and Kashmir.
- People want development, better future for their children. For this, I have decided that development is our mantra.
- Our mantra is sabka saath, sabka vikaas.
- A Kashmiri is a Kashmiri. They are our own and our aim is to change their destiny.
- I request you to not associate politics with communalism.
- Now is the time to decide the future of the next generation.
- We need to get rid of corruption and a government who works with honesty.
- There is so much corruption here, then if it stops, then there will be sufficient funds required for the progress of the state.
- There has never been shortage of funds. But if there is a hole in the bucket then how will the water stay? I wonder where the funds allocated by the Centre are.
- When I declared Rs 1,000 crore for relief and rehabilitation work after floods here, the state government was surprised.
- The situation can be changed here if one resolves to do an not by merely making false promises.
- Can't they supply drinking water here?
- The size of the pipe is big enough to fit the family of J&K CM Omar Abdullah while sitting in a car.
- Gujarat has less rainfall and scarcity of drinking water. We built a pipeline and Narmada's fresh water is now supplied to 9,000 houses.
- Sole Jammu and Kashmir has the capacity to supply electricity to the whole country. We viist Bhutan, Nepal for hydro electricity project but no one has the time to study the situation here. I want to change this situation here.
- There was a time when our film industry used to shoot Kashmir in every film. I want to bring them back and give employment to youths here.
- As a PM, I came here when floods caused devastation here.
- You have been regretting for the last 50 years. Decide once and you will not regret again.
- There is a deal between the two families here. For the first five years, I will rule, for the next you may govern the state. Both have a five year contract to loot the state.
- Will only two families rule Kashmir? Can you not run Kashmir? Modi asks.
- The youths here want employment.
- If Kutch can be developed, then so can Kashmir.
- Kutch district, which has dominant Muslim population in Gujarat, was considered as a punishment posting. I want to say now that it is now the fastest growing district in the country.
- When I was appointed as the Gujarat CM and visited Kutch district, some people came to me and said that people who come here speak on the same issue related to Pakistan. They said that they want to talk about development.
- People wonder why Modi is so attached to Kashmir. It is my wish to complete the work started by former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the state.
- PM Modi arrives in Jammu early morning from where he flew to Kishtwar in a helicopter.
- Security has been tightened ahead of Modi's visit which is expected to be attended by thousands of people. Multi-tier security cover has been put in place and personnel have been deployed at the entry exit points.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a public rally in Kishtwar on Saturday, four days ahead of the Assembly polls in Jammu and Kashmir.
Modi is scheduled to hold his first public rally in Kishtwar at around noon today, from where first phase of polling is scheduled to take place.
The star campaigner of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is scheduled to hold seven rallies in the state ahead of the five phase polls from November 25.
Modi is also scheduled to hold rallies in Srinagar and Udhampur on November 27 and 30 respectively.
BJP has set a target of "Mission 44+" in the state and is banking on “Modi wave” to win majority in the 87 Assembly seat.
The party is in coordination with other smaller parties and modern separatists to achieve its target of forming a government of its own.
The Assembly polls in the state will start from November 25 and will take place on December 2, 9, 14 and 20.
The counting will take place on December 23.