NC asks party cadres to defeat communal, opportunistic forces
Jammu: Ruling National Conference on Saturday exhorted its workers to ensure that the party not only wins in the upcoming general elections but also defeats communal and opportunistic forces in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The issue is not just to win the elections but also to defeat a thought that is malignant for the harmonious growth of society and pluralistic ethos of Jammu and Kashmir," J&K minister and NC member Ajay Sadhotra said here during his meeting with party cadres.
Sadhotra today interacted with party functionaries of Doda, Ramban, Kishtwar, Poonch and Rajouri districts during separate meetings held at Sher-e-Kashmir Bhavan here.
Exhorting workers to maintain unity, NC provincial president Devender Singh Rana cautioned the party workers against "divisive and deceptive approach of the communal and opportunistic political entities in the state".
"Here comes the crucial and time tested role of NC to thwart negative advances of communal BJP and opportunistic PDP, which have joined hands to demolish the secular fabric of the state," Rana alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Monaco Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ends his wait, Sergio Perez completes podium
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan