NC-Cong coalition non-performing liability on J&K
Jammu: Terming the ruling NC-Congress
dispensation in Jammu and Kashmir as a non-performing
liability on the people of the state, opposition PDP on Saturday alleged that common masses were facing hardship due to wrong policies of this regime.
"NC-led coalition government has failed to accelerate
development. This regime has become non-performing liability
on the people as common masses are facing hardship due to its
wrong policies," former MP and senior PDP leader TS Bajwa
told a public meeting.
Bajwa also alleged that the NC had reneged on almost all promises made during the last assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!