NC-Cong coalition non-performing liability on J&K
Jammu: Terming the ruling NC-Congress
dispensation in Jammu and Kashmir as a non-performing
liability on the people of the state, opposition PDP on Saturday alleged that common masses were facing hardship due to wrong policies of this regime.
"NC-led coalition government has failed to accelerate
development. This regime has become non-performing liability
on the people as common masses are facing hardship due to its
wrong policies," former MP and senior PDP leader TS Bajwa
told a public meeting.
Bajwa also alleged that the NC had reneged on almost all promises made during the last assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city