NC-Cong coordination committee meet held in Jammu
Jammu: The National Conference-Congress
coordination committee on Saturday discussed a series of measures
to strengthen the alliance in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The coordination committee meeting was held here today in
very cordial atmosphere. There were no differences", Chairman
of Cong-NC Coordination Committee and Jammu and Kashmir
Pradesh Congress (JKPCC) chief Prof Saifuddin Soz told
reporters here today.
Congress-NC Coordination Committee met here today under
the chairmanship of Soz after a gap of nearly one year,
in the absence of NC President and Union Minister Farooq
Abdullah due to some personal reasons.
"The issues which came up for discussion included the
strengthening of state Vigilance Commission, Human Rights
Commission, Backward Classes Commission and Public Services
Commission," Soz said.
It was decided to initiate the process of identifying
the competent and deserving persons for filling up existing
vacancies in these institutions, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof