NC-Cong coordination committee meet held in Jammu
Jammu: The National Conference-Congress
coordination committee on Saturday discussed a series of measures
to strengthen the alliance in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The coordination committee meeting was held here today in
very cordial atmosphere. There were no differences", Chairman
of Cong-NC Coordination Committee and Jammu and Kashmir
Pradesh Congress (JKPCC) chief Prof Saifuddin Soz told
reporters here today.
Congress-NC Coordination Committee met here today under
the chairmanship of Soz after a gap of nearly one year,
in the absence of NC President and Union Minister Farooq
Abdullah due to some personal reasons.
"The issues which came up for discussion included the
strengthening of state Vigilance Commission, Human Rights
Commission, Backward Classes Commission and Public Services
Commission," Soz said.
It was decided to initiate the process of identifying
the competent and deserving persons for filling up existing
vacancies in these institutions, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan