NC-Cong coordination committee meet held in Jammu
Jammu: The National Conference-Congress
coordination committee on Saturday discussed a series of measures
to strengthen the alliance in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The coordination committee meeting was held here today in
very cordial atmosphere. There were no differences", Chairman
of Cong-NC Coordination Committee and Jammu and Kashmir
Pradesh Congress (JKPCC) chief Prof Saifuddin Soz told
reporters here today.
Congress-NC Coordination Committee met here today under
the chairmanship of Soz after a gap of nearly one year,
in the absence of NC President and Union Minister Farooq
Abdullah due to some personal reasons.
"The issues which came up for discussion included the
strengthening of state Vigilance Commission, Human Rights
Commission, Backward Classes Commission and Public Services
Commission," Soz said.
It was decided to initiate the process of identifying
the competent and deserving persons for filling up existing
vacancies in these institutions, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31