NC-Cong coordination committee meet held in Jammu
Jammu: The National Conference-Congress
coordination committee on Saturday discussed a series of measures
to strengthen the alliance in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The coordination committee meeting was held here today in
very cordial atmosphere. There were no differences", Chairman
of Cong-NC Coordination Committee and Jammu and Kashmir
Pradesh Congress (JKPCC) chief Prof Saifuddin Soz told
reporters here today.
Congress-NC Coordination Committee met here today under
the chairmanship of Soz after a gap of nearly one year,
in the absence of NC President and Union Minister Farooq
Abdullah due to some personal reasons.
"The issues which came up for discussion included the
strengthening of state Vigilance Commission, Human Rights
Commission, Backward Classes Commission and Public Services
Commission," Soz said.
It was decided to initiate the process of identifying
the competent and deserving persons for filling up existing
vacancies in these institutions, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister