NC-Cong coordination committee meet held in Jammu
Jammu: The National Conference-Congress
coordination committee on Saturday discussed a series of measures
to strengthen the alliance in Jammu and Kashmir.
"The coordination committee meeting was held here today in
very cordial atmosphere. There were no differences", Chairman
of Cong-NC Coordination Committee and Jammu and Kashmir
Pradesh Congress (JKPCC) chief Prof Saifuddin Soz told
reporters here today.
Congress-NC Coordination Committee met here today under
the chairmanship of Soz after a gap of nearly one year,
in the absence of NC President and Union Minister Farooq
Abdullah due to some personal reasons.
"The issues which came up for discussion included the
strengthening of state Vigilance Commission, Human Rights
Commission, Backward Classes Commission and Public Services
Commission," Soz said.
It was decided to initiate the process of identifying
the competent and deserving persons for filling up existing
vacancies in these institutions, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis