NC decries divisive politics, says it stands for inclusiveness
Jammu: Asserting that the foundation of National Conference was based on inclusiveness, its Provincial President Devender Singh Rana on Sunday said the party was never driven by myopic or partisan politics.
"We have all along rejected politics based on region, religion or caste, as it is not only alien to our glorious ethos but also to the cherished principles of Sher-e-Kashmir Sheikh Mohammed Abdullah," Rana, who is also a Member of Legislative Council, said at the foundation stone laying of a mini stadium in Nagrota Assembly Constituency.
Criticising the politics of division and hatred, he said those perpetrating and promoting it were doing irreparable harm to the interests of the state and the nation.
"Treading right path may be full of thorns but for the overall good of the state and its people, NC has all along made this as its political philosophy and offered sacrifices to harness it at all the levels," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray