NC demands probe into medical exam paper leak case in J&K
Jammu: Ruling National Conference on Friday demanded a comprehensive probe into the affairs of Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE), with focus on the recent alleged question paper leak case.
"We demand a comprehensive probe into the affairs of BOPEE, with special reference to leakage of question papers pertaining to post-graduate medical entrance examination 2003, shielding of officers instrumental in carrying out the fraud and withholding the names of beneficiaries concerned at the behest of the highest authority in the government," senior NC leaders said in a joint statement here.
The leaders, including former ministers Govind Ram Sharma, Syed Mushtaq Bukhari and Babu Ram Paul, besides Vice President Rattan Lal Gupta, urged the government to get the case probed by a sitting Judge of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!