NC fails to carry forward equitable development agenda: Congress MLA
Jammu: A Congress MLA in Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday accused ruling coalition partner National Conference of failing to carry forward the "equitable development agenda" the two parties had agreed in their common minimum programme.
"The present regime headed by NC has failed to carry forward the equitable development agenda set in common minimum programme of the two parties in Jammu and Kashmir," Congress MLA from Inderwal, Ghulam Mohammad Saroori said today.
Saroori said that around five years` performance of this government appeared only on papers and nothing concrete has been done on ground.
Saroori was addressing a function in Kishtwar in which BJP state executive member Pershant Bhandari, PDP block president Chatroo Mohan Lal Sharma along with 17 other workers joined Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video