NC fails to carry forward equitable development agenda: Congress MLA
Jammu: A Congress MLA in Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday accused ruling coalition partner National Conference of failing to carry forward the "equitable development agenda" the two parties had agreed in their common minimum programme.
"The present regime headed by NC has failed to carry forward the equitable development agenda set in common minimum programme of the two parties in Jammu and Kashmir," Congress MLA from Inderwal, Ghulam Mohammad Saroori said today.
Saroori said that around five years` performance of this government appeared only on papers and nothing concrete has been done on ground.
Saroori was addressing a function in Kishtwar in which BJP state executive member Pershant Bhandari, PDP block president Chatroo Mohan Lal Sharma along with 17 other workers joined Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India