NC fails to carry forward equitable development agenda: Congress MLA
Jammu: A Congress MLA in Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday accused ruling coalition partner National Conference of failing to carry forward the "equitable development agenda" the two parties had agreed in their common minimum programme.
"The present regime headed by NC has failed to carry forward the equitable development agenda set in common minimum programme of the two parties in Jammu and Kashmir," Congress MLA from Inderwal, Ghulam Mohammad Saroori said today.
Saroori said that around five years` performance of this government appeared only on papers and nothing concrete has been done on ground.
Saroori was addressing a function in Kishtwar in which BJP state executive member Pershant Bhandari, PDP block president Chatroo Mohan Lal Sharma along with 17 other workers joined Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh