NC responsible for miseries faced by people: PDP
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic Party (PDP) Friday flayed Omar Abdullah-led coalition government and alleged that miseries of common people have increased manifold during the past four years.
"Miseries of the people have increased manifold after formation of National Conference-led regime in the state," PDP general secretary Thakur Balbir Singh said while addressing a function to welcome people from Kastigarh into the party fold here.
"During the past nearly five years situation in the state has been deteriorating because of the government`s anti-people policies," he said.
Balbir alleged that Jammu and Kashmir has plunged into "unprecedented crises" due to wrong policies of Omar, who has failed to connect himself with the people.
The PDP leader said that the coalition regime was formed without any programme and policy, and instead of solving problems of the people, National Conference leaders have been only making false promises.
"This regime has failed to bring transparency and accountability in governance. Legalising corruption and nepotism was the only noticeable achievement of this government," Balbir added.
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- Majority in UN backs adding permanent members to Security Council: India
- 9 poachers arrested for killing rhino in Kaziranga National Park
- Water woes: MNS activists vandalise irrigation office in Pune
- Hafiz Saeed says JuD won't allow Hindu temples in Pakistan to be destroyed
- Bangla SC to pronounce fate of Jamaat-e-Islami chief on May 5