NC will again fight from three LS seats from Kashmir
Srinagar: Union minister Farooq Abdullah and two other sitting MPs of National Conference will seek re-election from the three Lok Sabha seats from Kashmir during the Parliamentary polls scheduled next year.
Abdullah announced the decision at a function organised to observe the 108th birth anniversary of the party founder Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah at Hazratbal on the outskirts of Srinagar Thursday.
While Abdullah had won the 2009 parliamentary polls from Srinagar-Budgam Lok Sabha seat, Sharif-ud-din Shariq and Mehbooba Beig had emerged victorious from north and south Kashmir seats, respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed