Need to adopt zero tolerance towards terror: RSS
Jammu: In wake of the twin blasts in blasts in Hyderabad, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday said there was a need to adopt "zero tolerance" towards terror.
"It is a very sad incident. Our sympathies are with the families of all those who have been killed in the incident.
"To stop such incidents, we need to adopt more strong measures and need to be more prepared," said RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav, who was in the city to attend a national seminar on `Centre for Security and Strategy`.
"We need to adopt zero tolerance approach towards such incidents," Madhav insisted.
Two blasts rocked Hyderabad yesterday, killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price
- Kotak Mahindra Bank to raise Rs 5,000 cr via bonds
- 0.50% cut in policy rate by March quarter: Morgan Stanley