Need to adopt zero tolerance towards terror: RSS
Jammu: In wake of the twin blasts in blasts in Hyderabad, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday said there was a need to adopt "zero tolerance" towards terror.
"It is a very sad incident. Our sympathies are with the families of all those who have been killed in the incident.
"To stop such incidents, we need to adopt more strong measures and need to be more prepared," said RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav, who was in the city to attend a national seminar on `Centre for Security and Strategy`.
"We need to adopt zero tolerance approach towards such incidents," Madhav insisted.
Two blasts rocked Hyderabad yesterday, killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH