Need to adopt zero tolerance towards terror: RSS
Jammu: In wake of the twin blasts in blasts in Hyderabad, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday said there was a need to adopt "zero tolerance" towards terror.
"It is a very sad incident. Our sympathies are with the families of all those who have been killed in the incident.
"To stop such incidents, we need to adopt more strong measures and need to be more prepared," said RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav, who was in the city to attend a national seminar on `Centre for Security and Strategy`.
"We need to adopt zero tolerance approach towards such incidents," Madhav insisted.
Two blasts rocked Hyderabad yesterday, killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'