Need to adopt zero tolerance towards terror: RSS
Jammu: In wake of the twin blasts in blasts in Hyderabad, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday said there was a need to adopt "zero tolerance" towards terror.
"It is a very sad incident. Our sympathies are with the families of all those who have been killed in the incident.
"To stop such incidents, we need to adopt more strong measures and need to be more prepared," said RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav, who was in the city to attend a national seminar on `Centre for Security and Strategy`.
"We need to adopt zero tolerance approach towards such incidents," Madhav insisted.
Two blasts rocked Hyderabad yesterday, killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Gun battle kills five militants, wounds 10 in Afghanistan
- Government to set up Rs 1.5k crore payment security fund for solar projects
- Rising dengue cases: PIL accuses govt of not being vigilant
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Consumers likely to feel pinch as coal freight hike may force companies to shift burden'