Need to adopt zero tolerance towards terror: RSS
Jammu: In wake of the twin blasts in blasts in Hyderabad, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Friday said there was a need to adopt "zero tolerance" towards terror.
"It is a very sad incident. Our sympathies are with the families of all those who have been killed in the incident.
"To stop such incidents, we need to adopt more strong measures and need to be more prepared," said RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav, who was in the city to attend a national seminar on `Centre for Security and Strategy`.
"We need to adopt zero tolerance approach towards such incidents," Madhav insisted.
Two blasts rocked Hyderabad yesterday, killing 16 people and leaving 117 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read