`Need to strengthen police infrastructure`
Jammu: There is a need to stress on infrastructural development to meet the future requirements of police organisation, Director General of Police (DGP) Ashok Prasad said on Monday.
"We stress on prospective planning in infrastructural development keeping in view the future requirements of police organisation," the DGP said at a function here.
He said sufficient infrastructure was must for efficient delivery and therefore, Jammu and Kashmir Police organisation has been focusing on strengthening its housing infrastructure across the state to provide its personnel better living and working facilities.
A mega construction plan has been undertaken under the modernisation programme with the aim to house all offices in well equipped buildings, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack