New CBI Chief for Kashmir region takes over
Jammu: Superintendent of Police (SP) Armaan Deep Singh has taken over as the new CBI chief for Kashmir region.
Singh, who is the SP and Head of Branch, CBI Jammu, has taken over the additional charge of the investigating agency`s Anti-Corruption Branch in Srinagar.
CBI Kashmir has jurisdiction over Kashmir and Ladakh regions and deals with cases of corruption, specifically in the context of Central Government departments, a spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion