Nine Vaishnodevi pilgrims injured as bus falls into gorge
Jammu: Nine pilgrims heading to the Vaishno Devi hill shrine were injured when a bus carrying them fell into a gorge in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
The bus skidded off the road and rolled down into a gorge at Mori in Katra belt at around 2330 hours yesterday, they said.
Nine pilgrims, on way to holy shrine Vaishno Devi, were injured, police said adding they were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video