Nine Vaishnodevi pilgrims injured as bus falls into gorge
Jammu: Nine pilgrims heading to the Vaishno Devi hill shrine were injured when a bus carrying them fell into a gorge in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
The bus skidded off the road and rolled down into a gorge at Mori in Katra belt at around 2330 hours yesterday, they said.
Nine pilgrims, on way to holy shrine Vaishno Devi, were injured, police said adding they were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued