Nine Vaishnodevi pilgrims injured as bus falls into gorge
Jammu: Nine pilgrims heading to the Vaishno Devi hill shrine were injured when a bus carrying them fell into a gorge in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
The bus skidded off the road and rolled down into a gorge at Mori in Katra belt at around 2330 hours yesterday, they said.
Nine pilgrims, on way to holy shrine Vaishno Devi, were injured, police said adding they were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list