Nine Vaishnodevi pilgrims injured as bus falls into gorge
Jammu: Nine pilgrims heading to the Vaishno Devi hill shrine were injured when a bus carrying them fell into a gorge in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Saturday.
The bus skidded off the road and rolled down into a gorge at Mori in Katra belt at around 2330 hours yesterday, they said.
Nine pilgrims, on way to holy shrine Vaishno Devi, were injured, police said adding they were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan