No ceasefire violation along LoC: Army
Jammu: Terming the media report of ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) as "completely incorrect", the Army on Sunday said no such incident took place on February 9 or Sunday morning.
"The report published in sections of print media and telecast in electronic channels that `ceasefire violations in Krishna Ghati Sector of Poonch region in Jammu & Kashmir` is completely incorrect and without any basis," Army sources said.
"There were no ceasefire violations at night on February 9 or in the morning of February 10 in Krishna Ghati Sector as reported," it added.
There were reports in some sections of the media today that there was a ceasefire violation along the LoC at the forward posts in Krishna Ghati Sector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?