No ceasefire violation along LoC: Army
Jammu: Terming the media report of ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) as "completely incorrect", the Army on Sunday said no such incident took place on February 9 or Sunday morning.
"The report published in sections of print media and telecast in electronic channels that `ceasefire violations in Krishna Ghati Sector of Poonch region in Jammu & Kashmir` is completely incorrect and without any basis," Army sources said.
"There were no ceasefire violations at night on February 9 or in the morning of February 10 in Krishna Ghati Sector as reported," it added.
There were reports in some sections of the media today that there was a ceasefire violation along the LoC at the forward posts in Krishna Ghati Sector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state