No ceasefire violation along LoC: Army
Jammu: Terming the media report of ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) as "completely incorrect", the Army on Sunday said no such incident took place on February 9 or Sunday morning.
"The report published in sections of print media and telecast in electronic channels that `ceasefire violations in Krishna Ghati Sector of Poonch region in Jammu & Kashmir` is completely incorrect and without any basis," Army sources said.
"There were no ceasefire violations at night on February 9 or in the morning of February 10 in Krishna Ghati Sector as reported," it added.
There were reports in some sections of the media today that there was a ceasefire violation along the LoC at the forward posts in Krishna Ghati Sector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'