No concrete clue yet in Delhi blast: Farooq
Jammu: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Sunday
said nothing concrete had emerged so far about those behind
the blast outside the Delhi High Court.
"Nothing is concrete till now about anybody (about
organisations which made e-mail claims for carrying out the
blast)," he told reporters here.
"Nobody knows anything. Who did it, how he did it? No
one knows," the New and Renewable Energy Minister said.
On some youths from Kishtwar picked up for questioning,
he said "we have to see all aspects. It is not a small thing.
It is a matter related to the country and the national
"Everybody from here should cooperate as people across
the country are cooperating so that those who did this are
caught," Abdullah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand