No concrete clue yet in Delhi blast: Farooq
Jammu: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Sunday
said nothing concrete had emerged so far about those behind
the blast outside the Delhi High Court.
"Nothing is concrete till now about anybody (about
organisations which made e-mail claims for carrying out the
blast)," he told reporters here.
"Nobody knows anything. Who did it, how he did it? No
one knows," the New and Renewable Energy Minister said.
On some youths from Kishtwar picked up for questioning,
he said "we have to see all aspects. It is not a small thing.
It is a matter related to the country and the national
"Everybody from here should cooperate as people across
the country are cooperating so that those who did this are
caught," Abdullah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!