No concrete clue yet in Delhi blast: Farooq

Last Updated: Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 22:16

Jammu: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Sunday
said nothing concrete had emerged so far about those behind
the blast outside the Delhi High Court.

"Nothing is concrete till now about anybody (about
organisations which made e-mail claims for carrying out the
blast)," he told reporters here.

"Nobody knows anything. Who did it, how he did it? No
one knows," the New and Renewable Energy Minister said.

On some youths from Kishtwar picked up for questioning,
he said "we have to see all aspects. It is not a small thing.

It is a matter related to the country and the national
security."

"Everybody from here should cooperate as people across
the country are cooperating so that those who did this are
caught," Abdullah said.

PTI



First Published: Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 22:16

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus