No concrete clue yet in Delhi blast: Farooq
Jammu: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Sunday
said nothing concrete had emerged so far about those behind
the blast outside the Delhi High Court.
"Nothing is concrete till now about anybody (about
organisations which made e-mail claims for carrying out the
blast)," he told reporters here.
"Nobody knows anything. Who did it, how he did it? No
one knows," the New and Renewable Energy Minister said.
On some youths from Kishtwar picked up for questioning,
he said "we have to see all aspects. It is not a small thing.
It is a matter related to the country and the national
"Everybody from here should cooperate as people across
the country are cooperating so that those who did this are
caught," Abdullah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law