No concrete clue yet in Delhi blast: Farooq
Jammu: Union Minister Farooq Abdullah on Sunday
said nothing concrete had emerged so far about those behind
the blast outside the Delhi High Court.
"Nothing is concrete till now about anybody (about
organisations which made e-mail claims for carrying out the
blast)," he told reporters here.
"Nobody knows anything. Who did it, how he did it? No
one knows," the New and Renewable Energy Minister said.
On some youths from Kishtwar picked up for questioning,
he said "we have to see all aspects. It is not a small thing.
It is a matter related to the country and the national
"Everybody from here should cooperate as people across
the country are cooperating so that those who did this are
caught," Abdullah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy